MSNW is a full service commercial facility management company. We provide janitorial, landscaping and maintenance services to commercial facilities, including banking institutions, medical facilities and government buildings in WA, OR and ID.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate for a Janitorial Supervisor Position with our growing company in Whatcom County. This position is Monday through Friday. Need to be available at other times as needed and open to accepting off hours calls. Salary DOE
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervises the servicing of assigned accounts to conform to direct cost budgets, quality standards, and customer Satisfaction. Provide the proper support and guidance to cleaning technicians.
- Responsible for scheduling, training, assigning work, maintaining accurate and proper records, which includes timesheet preparations. Ensures job performance documentation, including disciplinary action prepared and submitted appropriately and on time
- Effective communication with Operations Manager on all conditions existing on site
- Maintain positive work relations with client(s)
- Perform inspections with Operations Manager
- Responsible for reviewing inspections with onsite janitorial staff
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Review and control labor and supply costs for assigned accounts. Ensure that it conforms with budgetary standards and sound operational standards/quality.
- Inspect assigned accounts quarterly.
- Ensure the work performed meets customer quality standards for account retention.
- Assign cleaning personnel to accounts. Provide fill-in services where needed. Develop work schedules
- Ensure that training takes place for all new hires and that training sessions are held periodically to review programs/policies.
- Work with HR for staffing current and new contracts.
- Ensure that all programs and policies of company are being followed.
- Maintain inventory, and supply and equipment needs for assigned accounts. Deliver equipment and materials as needed.
- Is responsible for training, reviewing, correcting, and recommending the employment termination of employees.
- Is responsible for resolving day-to-day operational problems at accounts. Notify the Regional Operations Manager of any problems for documentation purposes.
- Perform other duties as directed by the President and Regional Operations Manager.
- High School Diploma, College Education and/or minimum 3 years related work experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance/janitorial industry coupled with a strong knowledge of cleaning products.
Ability to use various cleaning tools and equipment such as vacuum cleaner, mop, carpet and floor cleaning machines, etc. Frequent standing, walking, bending, squatting, fingering, handling, reaching; Moderate lifting, carrying, climbing, kneeling/crawling; Minimal sitting.
The Supervisor position will travel to and from client(s) facilities ensuring proper procedures and controls are met to include staffing, training and quality control to client satisfaction.
BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org
to learn about our company. Watch a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhfasUxMnxY&feature=youtu.be
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.