MSNW is a regional full service commercial facility management company. We provide janitorial, landscaping and maintenance services to commercial facilities, including banking institutions, medical facilities and government buildings in WA, OR and ID.
We are currently seeking a part time bark truck driver for the Tacoma WA area. You must be eligible to drive our vehicles, you must be 21 years of age.
Applicants Must Possess The Following:
- CDL Class A/B License
- Valid Medical Card
- Airbrake Endorsement
- Experience with manual transmissions
- Ability to operate pay loader to load your truck with mulch
- Ability to work in all weather conditions/ground conditions
- Standing for long hours
- Ability to drag hoses with the assistance of a helper
- Understand DOT regulations
- Clean MVR
- Team player - good work ethic
- Safety and professionalism first mentality
- Knowledge of bark truck air lock systems a plus, but not required
- Mechanical knowledge/background a plus, but not required
Employment for all applicants contingent upon pre-employment drug screening including Marijuana, criminal background check and MVR report. Location
: Tacoma, WashingtonSchedule
: Flex Start and End Time:
Nights and Weekends Hours
: 20 Hours per WeekWage
Medical, Dental , Life Insurance and 11 PTO days available as Full Time employee. 401K after one year.To apply for this position, please click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org
to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.