MSNW is a regional full service commercial facility management company. We provide janitorial, landscaping, and maintenance services to commercial facilities in WA, OR, and ID.
We are looking for a Janitorial Supervisor to manage North and South Seattle.
This position is 40 - 50 hours per week, from approximately 3:00 pm - 12:00 am Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend work as needed. Applicant must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license as this position would require traveling to multiple sites throughout Seattle. Must be seeking a long term opportunity, have an eye for detail, be able to work independently as well as with a team, and be excited to join a fast-growing company!Primary Job Functions:
• Train personnel
• Fill-in for janitors that are absent due vacation, sickness, or other reasons
• Perform weekly inspections with or for the Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager
• Responsible for reviewing weekly inspects with onsite janitorial staff
• Effective communication with Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager of all conditions existing on site
• Assist in organizing and supervising on-going operations
• Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
• Maintain, clean and sanitize bathrooms and break rooms throughout facilities.
• Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
• Dusting and cleaning facilities
• Maintain positive work relations with client(s)Other Job Functions:
• Responsible for scheduling, training, assigning work, maintaining accurate and proper records, which includes timesheet preparations. Ensures job performance documentation, including disciplinary actions prepared and submitted appropriately and on timeQualifications & Training
• One or more years of leadership experience preferred
• One or more years of janitorial or service industry experience preferred
• Must have a reliable vehicle to drive to multiple sites
• Mobile phone required, must be computer literate.To apply for this position click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org
to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.